Striking insulated jacket from Craghoppers. ‘Sutherland’ is a smart response to colder conditions. The polyamide ripstop construction incorporates broad baffles with high-loft ThermoPro synthetic fill for effective heat retention, while the EcoShield PFC-free DWR finish shrugs off showers. Relaxed fit with 4 pockets, including an RFID passport pocket.
- EcoShield plant based DWR
- Adjustable hem
- Zipped security pocket
- 3 pockets
- Warmth rating 3
- Thermo Pro: ThermoPro fill uses specially constructed fibers to simulate down construction, delivering comparable heat retention properties to natural down.
- ECOSHIELD: A plant based water repellent bonded onto the fabric which is made from a renewable source, allowing rain and water based stains to simply run off.
Product Code: CMN278_ZXB
Part made from recycling plastic bottles into polyester, reducing carbon emissions and landfill waste.
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture to keep you drier for longer.
This advanced insulating layer offers outstanding warmth and is suitable for a range of activities. Our products use the latest technologies to ensure superior insulating properties for the wearer.
The fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
- Outer: 100% polyamide
- Lining & fill: 100% polyester
- Approximately 500g of recycled material went into making this product.
Guaranteed For Life
- All our products are Guaranteed For Life. Click here to find out more.
Find Out More
- Find out more about our recycled fabrics here.
- Find out more about the factories we use and our supply chain here.
Free shipping on all orders over $75
Optimum insulation for extreme conditions at a temperature range of approximately
INNOVATIVE HIGH LOFT INSULATION
Stay warm on the trail with high loft down-effect insulation.
Thermo Pro Technology
A new insulating technology that provides a viable synthetic alternative to natural down. The innovative ThermoPro fill uses specially constructed fibres to simulate down construction, delivering comparable heat retention properties.
Light, high loft and quick-drying for effortless efficiency in cold and wet conditions.
A plant-based water repellent bonded onto the fabric which is made from a renewable source, allowing rain and water-based stains to simply run off.
Water-repellents keep clothes drier longer, making them lighter, warmer and much more comfortable. EcoShield bonds the molecules of the water-repellent to the surface of the garment whilst still being environmentally friendly, as it is totally PFC free. 63% renewably sourced content from a variety of plant-based sources.